Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 21: Today I Smile Because.....


09/21/12

Day 21: Today I smile because.... I am feeling better. I have missed the last 2 days of my 30 day (everyday) challenge because I wasn't feeling well. I am disappointed in myself for not getting on and jotting something. Blogging everyday is hard enough when you feel well, but trying to muster energy when you don't is tough. So I just didn't.

Today I am taking my daughter Bridget and 2 other girls from her dance school to Raleigh,NC for a Feis (fesh) tomorrow. Bridget has been working really hard, so fingers crossed it pays off and she does well. 

Though I would love to chat, I have a million things I need to do before leaving. So say a little prayer for Bridget, and I will be sure to let you all know how she does.

Hoping you all have something to smile about today.

God Bless,
Kimmie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment