Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 26, 2012

Free Printable Graphic Organizers - Freeology

I am still trying to get my feet firmly planted in this homeschool journey. Lately it seems as though I live in front of my computer. I have discovered 2 very amazing activities that I think I am more excited about than my daughter, Notebooking and Lapbooking.
I wish that I could have used these when I was in school!!! In my quest to find fabulous ideas, the most informative sites for FREE templates and pages to use, I came across this site. So I thought I'd share. I'd I also like to share how I came across this site. I was on jimmiescollage.com. The amazingly talented mom who developed this site also has another called notebookingfairy.com. Both very informative, and some great free printables. So PLEASE go check out these sites. I hope you enjoy them as much I do.







http://jimmiescollage.com/

http://notebookingfairy.com/

Free Printable Graphic Organizers - Freeology

No comments:

Post a Comment