Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm Off Again…..

01/25/13

Well blogger fans and friends, I am off again. Gidget has a Feis(fesh) in Stone Mnt. Ga. We have a 253 mile ride and they are calling for freezing rain and sleet in the South today. FUN FUN FUN!!!!!! I have made a pray of petition with my favorite and beloved Saint, St. Therese of Lisieux that she on behalf of our heavenly father help watch over us in our journey.
Tonight at the hotel we will be celebrating Gidget's 13th b'day(which was on 1/21) with the kids that are attending the dance competition this weekend as well. Her cake was made by my friend Dawn from Desserts byDawn LLC in Mooresvile,NC. The cake is GORGEOUS!!! (Pics to follow)
So hopefully we will come home with good news. Gidget needs one more 1st and she will be a Champion level dancer. GO Gidget!!!!
Well I'm off to finish packing to try and beat the storm out of NC. Hoping you are all well and have a BLESSED weekend.

Blessings,
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment