Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Getting Organized

5/13/12


Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms. This is just going to be a quick entry. I am trolling the internet for ideas on how to organize my life and my household. It's more overwhelming than picking out a homeschool curriculum. Anyway, while looking at  
different organizers and binders I came across this cute poem I want to share with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



                            If I could get organized
                            The morning goes, the noon is here,
                                           Before I know the night is near,
                                           All around me, I regret,
                                           All the things I haven't finished yet,
                                           If I could just get organized!
                                           I often times have realised,
                                           Not all that matters is the man,
                                           The man must also have a plan

                                            I do this, I do that,
                                            But I never finish what I am at,
                                            I work as hard as anyone,
                                            And yet, I get so little done,
                                            I'd do so much you'd be surprised,
                                            If only I could get organized!

                                                                                   -Baidurya Mukherjee 
So what do you think?? I'd really love to hear from you on how you organize your houses. Do you keep schedules, have binders, keep lists, or have inventories of your household?? Please let me know, I am in desperate need of help. I'm stressed out over the chaos that is my life. I told you this would be short, so I'll end this now. I hope you enjoyed the poem. Hoping this finds you and yours well.


God Bless,
Kimmie


P.S. I really would love help getting my life organized. I'm praying on it, but so far it's a no go!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment