Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gidget's new solo dress

Gidget got her new Irish dance solo dress yesterday. It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Made by Kimberly Duggan of KDSF dresses. She can be founf on FB; KDSF dresses, and Flickr. I recommend checking out her dresses, Kimberly has been given a gift by God, because shecreates dresses for young girls that make them cry tears of joy anf feel as beautiful as a princess. So naturally I am going to share with you all, my peeps... What did I tell you, just beautiful.
Please all say a prayer for our Gidget, she has a Feis this weekend she has been working so very hard on. A few extra prayer couldn't hurt.
I'll be sure to update you on how it goes.








We are sure she will do well. I plan on being back in a few days to share some other things with you all.
Until then, have a blessed day today.




God Bless,
Kimmie and Gidget

No comments:

Post a Comment