Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, December 27, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12/25/12

Merry Christmas to all. Today is a day of leisure and family. We will have a big breakfast of Company Eggs, Carmel Bread Pudding, Carmelized Bacon, Sourdough French Toast and Beignets. The Beignets are from a mix I bought in New Orleans and have been saving them until now.
After we eat, we will lay around in our pj's all day watching movies, we will eat dinner at around 6:30, then we will go into a food COMA. As is tradition, we will go to a movie later in the evening. Tonight we will go see The Hobbit. Which I am super excited about. It is one of my favorite books. 
I hope you all have a joyous day. I'm keeping it short and sweet today!!!

God Bless,
Kimmie <3

Cooking Breakfast

Beignets

Carmelized Bacon

Company Eggs

Sourdough French Toast

Carmel Bread Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment