Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 22, 2012

St. Therese

St. Therese is on of my favorite Catholic Saints. I keep a Faith journal and I include her in my daily prayers in my journal. I found this and was so excited with it I just have to share. I hope you find this as wonderful as I do.



NOVENA TO ST. THERESE OF LISIEUX


St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from your heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Please ask God to grant me the favor I implore and tell Him I will love Him daily more and more. Help me to always believe as you did, in God's great love for me, so that I might imitate your "Little Way" each day. Amen 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly, so nice to find you!! I like your blog, and look forward to reading more! I'm a huge St. Therese devotee too!

    ReplyDelete