Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 10: Today I Smile Because....

09/10/12

Day 10: Today I Smile Because.....  I have to. It is one of those days that I am just flat out tired, and feeling unsociable. If I could have stayed in bed and done absolutely nothing, I would have.

When I chose to do this "30 day blog series, Today I smile because..." I figured it would be fairly easy. We all smile at least once a day at something don't we??? Well as I sat down and got ready to type and reviewed my day, I realized that I didn't really have much of anything that made me smile today. I also realized that this isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

I have been sitting here staring at the keyboard and the screen wracking my brains on what I am going to write today. I type a paragraph then erase it. Not only has my day been rather average and uneventful, my brain has gone to mush and my vocabulary and intellect to even come up with a simple blog post escape me today. 

So today I will say that I am grateful because... I am alive, my kids are healthy and I am loved. I guess when I think about those things and how lucky I am to have them, that is a reason to smile. :)

I should have never assumed doing this would be easy. I really almost didn't do a post today because I am really challenged on what to say, but I managed to get a few words out didn't I. I hope today you all had reason to smile about something today. 

Until tomorrow...
God Bless,
Kimmie <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kimberly,
    I just read you post. I got it through G+. I know that this is not always easy. I write everyday, and some days, I am tired also. The good thing is that you did it, and tomorrow you will smile again. You have a new follower through G+ and GFC.
    Have a great day tomorrow and I my prayer is that it brings you lots of smiles.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above
    www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete