Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 7: Today I smile because.....

09/07
Day 7: Today I smile because..... I got to watch my daughter perform her Irish Dancing with some of the dancers from her dance school at St. Ann's Catholic Church International Festival in Rock Hill, SC. She did a phenominal job, as did all the dancers. They performed in front of about 200 people. 
The shows are always fun because it allows us as parents to get to watch other dancers perform that we don't always get a chance to see dance.
The only downfall was the terrible heat and humidity. It makes it a bit rough for the dancers. They all did an amazing job and the crowd just loved them.

Our dog Bruiser even had a SMILE today.
 So that's what made me smile today, what made you smile???

No comments:

Post a Comment