Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 12: Today I Smile Because......

09/12/12

Today I smile because...... of the kindness in the words of others. Debi Bolocofsy @ adornedfromabove.com sent me a really nice, but simple email with words of encouragement. I wanted to share yesterday, but I felt giving remembrance to those who all lost their lives on 9/11 was more in order. Though I am remiss in also giving thanks to all of our service members who risk there lives on a daily basis so that we may enjoy the freedoms that we do. 

Two days ago when I did my daily blog post, I had difficulty in writing it. It was just one of those days. It was uneventful, I was tired, and I just didn't feel like doing a post. It had to be done though, I am doing a 30 day series after all. I thought it would be simple to write something however small on a daily basis. Well that is not so. I have to give a load of credit to all those out there who blog on a regular basis. It is not an easy thing to do. Even for those of us who are naturally gabby people. 

I decided to do this 30 day series as a way to try and grow my blog a bit, to become more natural at it. So I chose a topic I figured would be easier for me to write about every day. I was fooling myself in thinking there is anything simple about writing every day. Don't get me wrong, I am loving this whole blogging experience and wish I was way better at it. I follow some pretty amazing blogs, and am exceedingly inspired every day by them. I am in awe over what so many of you are capable of, by what you create so others can enjoy, be educated, entertained , or inspired. 

I am definitely not any where at that point yet. I can only continue to try and learn all I can, and hope and pray that I too will achieve my goals to be one of those that also educate, entertain and inspire others.

So THANK YOU Debbie for your kind words and your show of support by following me, and also to John Taylor who took the time to email me. He is a contributing writer for 
http://www.vouchercodes.eu.com/blog/. Debbie is a strong Christian who is an amazing crafter. 

What made you smile today????

God Bless,
Kimmie<3






No comments:

Post a Comment