Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 16: Today I Smile Because...

09/16/12

Today I smile because...... I got to do absolutely nothing. I didn't have to run a child to sports, go to the store, or do laundry or cook dinner, I did absolutely nothing. I stayed in my pajamas all day. I even slept in. Wellactually I was up at around 6:30 - 7:00 am, but I went back to bed about an hour after I woke up and then I slept until like 1pm. It was awesome. It has been weeks since I got to do nothing. I find it is very refreshing.

Well I guess I had one thing to do today, my blog post. I am determined to follow through and make sure I do at least 1 blog post a day for 30 days. Hard to believe this month is already half over. Doesn't seem like I have been doing my 30 day day challenge for 2 weeks now. 

I did have one good laugh today as well. About 30 minutes ago I was walking into the bathroom, and I have to pass my room to get there. well my hubby was asleep so I decided to shut the door so I could keep the dogs out, as I shut the door the large art easel must have been leaning on the door because it came crashing to the floor. My hubby almost came out of his skin. It startled him to the point he jumped so high he almost came off the bed. Good thing he has a strong heart. I found it extremely comical, him not so much. So not only did I get something to smile about, I had a really good laugh to boot.

What made you smile today???


God Bless,
Kimmie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment