Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 6: Today I smile because....

09/06/12
Today I smile because... I learned how to make beautiful "Affirmation Tiles" I learned that we are not alone in feeling the bite of the green-eyed monster from time to time. I got a blog post from jenniebellie.com today, and Jenniebellie was talking about being filled with negativity and finding a way to squash it. This was accomplished by crafting beautiful affirmation tiles and making a board in which to put the tiles. It is a way to reverse the negativity one might be feeling an turn it into a positive. Check out her blog post @ http://jennibelliestudio.blogspot.com/2012/09/negativity-flipping-affirmation-tile.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JennibellieStudio+%28Jennibellie+Studio%29.
So what made you smile today??? 

God Bless,
Kimmie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment