Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day23: Today I smile because...


09/23/12

Day 23: Today I smile because.... We had a great time at the Feis this weekend. Bridget did get a first in her Slip Jig, which is one of the 1st places she needs to move toward her preliminary champion. She did a great job all around. I am reallly tired today, and my back hurts quite a bit, but worth it to see my daughter perform.

I hope you are all having a great weekend.  Sorry to keep this so short but I have about 350+ emails I have to sort through because I haven't really been on my computer in about 4 or 5 days. Between not feeling well and going out of town I have fallen behind. 
I shall return tomorrow.

What made you smile today???

God Bless,
Kimmie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment