Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day25: Today I Smile Because.....


09/25/12

Day 25 today I smile because..... Quite frankly this month is almost over and I can put my disasterous 30 day challenge behind me. At the beginning of the month I had great intentions of doing this challenge. Getting sick for a few days threw me off course, in all honesty though doing a blog entry a day proved to be much harder than I had anticipated.

In all sincerity, I want to succeed at blogging, I want to grow my audience, I want to get better at this. I really question if I am cut out for this, if I have what it takes to get better at this and have a successful blog.I have been at this for less than a year, I have no clue what I am doing, and I am not very computer saavy. I know, not very positive.
I am not giving up though. I am going to keep at this until I either succeed, or I fall flat on my face. I just haven't figured out at what point do I tell myself it is time to throw in the towel.

I am going to finish out this month with the "Today I smile because" challenge. I haven't decided what I am doing for next month. Though I will not be doing a daily challenge, I need to really think about what it is I am doing with my blog. So for now I will finish what I started and at the beginning of the month I can start anew. Who knows I may give myself a whole new makeover. Until then I will keep smiling and hope you all have something to smile about too.

God Bless,
Kimmie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment