Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 4: Today I smile because...

09/04/12
Day 4: Today I smile because..... I got to spend some quality time with my daughter Bridget, a.k.a. Gidget in the car going back and forth to dance class not once but twice today. Tuesday's she has 2 dance classes, one in the AM, which is dedicated to homeschool students, and then her regular dance class in the evening.
The dance studio is 35 miles from my house, so we got to really spend quality time talking and laughing. I relish these moments because the "CAR Conversations" are on unlimited topics, and "What is said in the car, stays in the car". 
Although tonights trip was greeted with a torrential downpour. You could not see the cars 3 feet in front of you. It was a kinda scary. With God's watchful eye, we arrived there safely. 
What made you smile today????
God Bless,
Kimmie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment